Submitted: 08-04-2004 by Stefan Knickmeier

This is a beatiful boat.Iīd give it 11 out of 10 if I could. I bought the whitegold-version two years ago at my favourite outfitter store in Hamburg, Germany. Though the boats of Bell are pretty expensive in "old europe" I decided to get one and i still donīt regret it. The boat is fast (very fast if you want to!) an it turns on a dime! Loaded with me, my girlfriend and her ten-year old daughter it never gave us the feeling to be unsafe, itīs very stable and tracks fantastically. If you wanna buy the ultimate canoe for two persons, give up your search and get a Bell Northstar!! I also tested the bigger ones of Bell, but this one is it īcause of its perfect performance and handling. I owe the boat to friends of mine once in a while and they agree with me. Thereīs just one thatīs better I suggest, and thatīs the blackgold-version, which Iīm gonna buy in twenty years or so, when my one will be totally worn out...