Submitted: 08-03-2004 by bruce_jones

The weather in west Florida is generally warm, so most of the year SOTs are a comfortable ride. I like flat water rivers, often narrow and winding, with obstacles like fallen trees. So, I want maneuverability, comfort, and reasonable tracking. I looked at Wilderness Systems and Ocean Kayak, but when I found the Feelfree I knew that it was the one. I've played with it on the upper Hillsborough River and the Withlacoochee River, and have not been disappointed. It's well made, surprisingly dry, and easy to paddle - you don't have to expend alot of effort to have the kayak go and do what you want it to do. Consider it a well-made tool for traveling on water. I'm 5'11' and 180 lbs, and it fits me well. And, my wife feels the same and she's shorter and significantly lighter than me. Its a kayak we both can enjoy. I will not hesitate to recommend Feelfree Kayak, price, quality, features, it has it all.