Submitted: 07-29-2004 by humahuma7

I love this kayak, just bought it, I am new and it is my second one, I have a tarpon 16'. I bought this one for my husband for fishing, as he is a tall fellow. I tried out the Bimini with a group also and thought it tracked excellent. Loved the rudder as we use the boat in the canals on Siesta Key. It is as straight as an arrow, easy to get in and out of, stable and a pleasure to use. We stay dry and there is a small glove box up front for your cell phone and other goodies. We got the fishing package which was great and ordered a fishing seat with rod holders also extra. We also bought a carbon paddle, as it seems to make a difference. I think this Kayak compares well with our other 16', even thou it is only 15'3" it tracks as well as our tarpon. I would definitely buy this one again. I also love the sit on tops as I tried to get into a regular sit in Kayak and my knee got stuck half way in and out. There is no comparison with the ease of entry in the sot's as we climb in from a dock, which is rough anyway. Very Happy....