Submitted: 07-26-2004 by eastender43

This paddle is MAGIC!I could not believe the difference from my Sequel!I can't even use my old paddle anymore!For the first time ever I paddled 6 miles upstream non stop,with no fatigue whatsoever.The change is so striking that it changes my trip planning completely....I can go twice as far,my elbows don't hurt,shoulders remain fresh for portages,and speed is up 25%.I love this paddle.For the money,it is a 5 Star value...Don't judge it on looks...Though it looks fine to me...but paddle a ways with it,and see how much work it saves.Terrific customer service too!I will buy some T-2 blades for downstream use.This paddle rocks!Only bad thing..how to get rid of your old,leaden SeaClude or SeaQuel!There is no going back to those elbow wreckers!These paddles change the sport!They are that good,and unless you use them to dig in rocks,they are amazingly durable too!Should rate it 11.Yes,I love this paddle!