Submitted: 06-28-2004 by Bryan McDonald

I bought two Tarpon 100's for my wife and I in Dec 03. I am 6'1" 235lbs and this little kayak handles my weight with no problem. In fact it is extremely stable for a person my size. I use it in the surf and this is the only time that I ever get fliped, but every kayak I have ever owned gets fliped in the surf. I have done class two rapids with it and it handled awsome for not being a whitewater kayak. I use it in the Chesepeake Bay for fishing With no concern of fliping . It can get mighty rough on the bay. It is fairly quick a tracks nice for a 10 foot boat. We are very very pleased with these kayaks. We have several other kayaks made by Wilderness System and the are all quality kayaks. Looking to purchase a Tarpon 140 this summer. This is one outstanding all around kayak and you can't go wrong buying one , especialy for the price.