Submitted: 06-07-2004 by Rob

My friend and I bought 2 Fish n' Dives last month. His is gray and mine is yellow. The accessories I got on my Fish n' Dive was a Hi-back seat with a pouch that has a spot for 2 water bottles and can be detached to be used as a fanny pack, 2-piece yellow paddle with drip rings ( the Cobra yellow paddle does not match the Cobra fish n' dive yellow), leg straps (not needed),paddle leash, carrying handles, roof rack pads, tie down straps, and a must have a WHEEL cart to help transport the Fish n' Dive. There are 2 hatches, one large round O hatch with a dry bucket and second one is a large rectangle hatch. There is a small place up front for a kid to sit.

We have taken our kayaks only 2 times so far, and we have had a blast just paddling around the harbors. This is the only kayak that we have owned, so Iam not one to say about speed, but we did not get them for that. There was some water in the back well of the kayak, and some at our feet from paddling, but my seat never got wet. I have not done any diving off the fish n' dive yet but looking forward to it.

Over all I would say that this is a good kayak to get, and the re-sell value looks good.