Submitted: 06-07-2004 by Bruce

My wife got sick of borrowing her neighbors kayak so I bought her one for her birthday. I spent a lot of time reviewing them and talking to different store owners (EMS, L.L Bean, All outdoors) and I got a lot of good reviews about this kayak. I gave it to my wife and she spent three days with and gave me the great smile of approval. She said she loves it and that it beats all the other ones shes tried. It is a little more tough to get into then some kayaks, but then again this kayak was built for touring and not recreation. I too tried it and was impressed by how well it cut through the water compared to some of the others we had rented before. The cockpit was comfortable and didn't make my legs fall asleep like some do. No regrets with this kayak, only smile in the sun. I think you'll be impressed.