Submitted: 05-31-2004 by Harbo

Pungo's are great! I just bought my third one. The new 2004 model is even better than the other two I already own.I also have WS "Rascal", it too is a great little boat. Why so many boats? GRANDKIDS! I can put anyone in these boats with no experience and have them going down the river just fine in no time at all. The hard chine on these boats is a great idea, they track very well. Once you get comfortable in these you can make them turn pretty fast too by just leaning into the turn and getting the boat on its side. I really can't say enough good about these boats, for the price--they are the best boats around for general purpose kayaking. I use mine on rivers around Michigan and even in Lake Michigan with no troubles (if you use your head and know your limitations and the boats limitations as well)