Submitted: 10-08-1999 by Mike M

I've owned the Cappella (poly) for about 3 years now and I love it. This boat is as close as you can get to paddling glass without having to pay for glass. I do find it a little slower than the glass boats but that is more than over shadowed by it's performance. This boat really comes alive in rough water. The secondary stability is great and allows for serious leaning to carve a turn. Speaking turning... you'll think the boat is half it's length when you see how tight a turn it will do. I do a fair amount of camping with it and have no problem fitting all the gear. The hatches are very reliable (dry). The skeg is a necessity for this boat which does not track well without it but that is the trade off for being extremely manuverable. I am in the process of upgrading now however I will never sell the Cappella.