Submitted: 05-18-2004 by AA

I had to add my review of the Sirocco after reading the very positive reviews from so many tall guys. I am a 5 foot tall woman and I love the Sirocco! It is not just for the big guys. I am a novice paddler and if I noticed any tippy feelings (mentioned by other reviewers) in the Sirocco I adjusted to them quickly. I tried as many boats and styles of boats as I could before I bought one. The Sirocco is just so much fun, it does not feel initially tippy to me at all, it seems to move forward on its own, it does not take huge effort for me to keep it going and, with my shorter arms, I don't have a huge reach to the water. My five foot 2 inch son loves it too. I got an excellent car rack that allows me to load and unload it by myself and my next purchase will be a wheeled trolly so I can get it to the water on my own over rough ground. I just love my Sirocco and know it is a boat I can grow into as my paddling skills improve.