Submitted: 05-03-2004 by DaveD

This is the last ww canoe I have bought and probably ever will. I dread the day I will have to retire running ww and have to sell this boat. I'v founf that if you move the rear seat forward 5 inches and the bow seat back 3 inches a great tandem canoe can be even better. I have owned this boat for 8 years and have paddled it all over the se. My wife and I are now in our 50's and I can say we have only flipped this boat 4 times (twice each on the gauley and ocoee) We don't like to swim so we only paddle easier stuff now. This boat has saved our buts dozens on times, its almost like you can't dump it. I but my two youngest daughters in it on the nantahala, they only weighed about 100 lbs ea. they ran Nantahala falls like experts- they said no challenge and now paddle kayaks. This boat is the best ever. It broke my heart when Dagger stopped making canoes. I,m sure Scarborough was happy about that fact either. This boat must be in the ww hall of fame.