Submitted: 04-22-2004 by AAR

This past weeknd I took out my brand new leftover Kruzer from the Jersey Paddler of Brick, NJ, on to Lake Galena in Bucks county,PA. I am 225 Lbs and this yak fit me perfectly. I could not belive how well this craft performed. It tracked great for an 11 foot boat. There was a steady wind going across the lake and I had no problem cutting through to the other side. I bought this boat for my wife, but I could not resist the temptation to try it myself. I know she'll love it. It was easy to car top, and I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this boat. OT Sports hit a GRAND SLAM with this one. I considered buying a Old Town Loon 138 for the length and possibly better tracking and speed, but this yak is easier to carry and store. To all who want a great, almost perfect recreational yak, look no further.