Submitted: 04-06-2004 by lees

The poor mans necky dolphin, suprisingly fast, took swells well ,tracked well and the seat was dry without compromising steadiness, the forward hatch is great,nice and large for a round hatch and doesn't leak with plenty of clean open storage space inside,.bungees across the forward deck. nice quiet hull very similar to my necky dolphin without the "wiggle factor"while shorter and not as fast,is lighter,definately a great kayak for the money. the tank well in back could be deeper and roomier but I like to carry a bunch of supplies for playing in and on the water.Which brings me to the cup holder, great but who drinks just one?the day a yak comes out with a six pack recess either in front of my feet or under them I'll sell all the kayaks I have for that one. I'm 5'8" 160 lbs.sliding on and off the yak is easy with no scrapes, a retainining strap for the paddle would be nice since we often raft together when meeting other paddlers on the water.a great all around yak hope you enjoy yours as much as I do.