Submitted: 03-24-2004 by Dr.JB

This is really a great boat, I could not be happier. It is VERY stable and although not the fastest one around, still fast enough for most of us to enjoy. It is easy to turn and with the skeg down it tracks very well, even in pretty windy conditions. My twelve year old daughter, who never used any kayak before, had a blast with it on her very first try. My fourteen year old son, caught a bass fishing from it, also in his first try ever on a Kayak (as I told you, it is really very stable).

I use it for costal touring and nightly workouts on a lake in the back of our home. This is a superb little kayak, the only small setback for me is the fact that it is rather on the heavy side - I drive a Ford Expedition and to haul it to a car top that is about six feet high, after a day paddling, is really a workout on it's own. But then again, I bought it mainly for workouts, therefore under this circumstances the weight should be considered a plus as well. Great job Necky!