Submitted: 03-22-2004 by Matt

I've owned this boat Since summer of 2002. I purchaced two boats for Paddling in the local area. They were great for bay paddling in the Newport Bay (CA). Learned quickly that you have to inflate them untill you can not put any more air into them for best performance. Moved to Northern California they have now seen some class II white water with little trouble with the exception that we do not have spray skirts and they are not self bailing. Since I have the Older Model there seems to be no spay skirt option as I write this my living room has a Kayak inflated and a sewing maching setup to make some skirts. We love these boats and are always asked what they are and where they are from .I'm going to experiment with some thin rigid foam to replace the floor for a lower center of gravity and for increased tracking yet still keep the brake down into a bag ability. I'd love to try the plywood floor ideas yet I think that loses the greatest ability which is the compact stored size. Great boats have held up comming up on the third summeer with a little fading but no real problems had to seal a leak in the combing tube but thats all the maintence thats been done. We always dry the boats then store them .. Great product only kinda wished I had waited for the updated boats.