Submitted: 02-23-2004 by murn
Last weekend I attended and competed in the wavechaser series in redwood. CA. Vince Darwood let me borrow his own Inferno. He is the owner of the company, with out even knowing me. A very nice gesture. I had not been in a kayak since november! The boat had adjustable fot braces which helped me get set up. the boat is amde very well and ligth and solid construction. The rudder assmbly was great the boat tuend on a dime it rode wash and turned at the bouy with great ease. The boat accellerated to speed very smoothly and quickly. Once under speed it held it. We got hit with a bunch of side wakwes and they boat stayed rigth on course. The fit of the boat is really good. This is one fast well built racing ski. The big factor is this boat tracks super the other skis had their bow out the water so they deflected easy. The Inferno stayed glued on course. Bottom line great racing Ski.