Submitted: 01-23-2004 by mjcullen

Follow on to original review of 6/24/2003 by mjcullen.

I must say I wholeheartedly disagree with the scathing review listed below by Michael. While I have not always gotten a prompt reply to emails, anytime I have just picked up the phone and called the customer service has been phenomenal. I just took delivery on a brand new QCC 700XL (my 3rd QCC boat by the way) and it took 3.5 weeks from my order to in my hands. It is absolutely beatiful and exactly as I ordered it. Can't wait to get it out on the water and try it out. I'll post a review under the 700XL section as soon as I do. But as for Steve and Phil, they're top flight. As you can see from my review, I had my 500XL damaged in delivery and they still made the entire transaction hassle free!

Feel free to email me if you have any follow up questions on their products or services. I am a big fan of the boats and the company!