Submitted: 01-02-2004 by c2g
Well-constructed PFD that has all of the flotation away from the shoulders, and also provides plenty of room below the arms so that it does not chafe when you paddling. I find it to be well suited for kayak paddling, as it provides a snug and comfortable fit and does not ride up at all. However, I would not recommend it for canoe paddling because the zipper pull jabs me in the right bicep when I am reaching across to paddle on my left side. The pfd also felt a bit restrictive when I used it for canoe paddling, as opposed to snug but comfortable when I used it in a kayak. The zipper problem could easily be remedied by installing the zipper so that it zips from top to bottom instead of bottom to top as it does now, but if you are only going to use the pfd for kayaking it won't be a problem.