Submitted: 12-05-2003 by kayaker75

I had previously used a Bending Branches Tailwind (wood), which I really liked. When I got my Tarpon 120 I wanted to go with something different. I looked at numerous models and tried a few at my local boat shop's demo day. I liked some of the more expensive ones (Werner, etc), but the BB Infusion Dream blew me away. I used the AS (aluminum shaft) that day, but ordered the Infusion GS. The glass shaft is a lot more comfortable and a little lighter. There is virtually no flutter and the power is great. For the types of paddling I do the Bending Branches Infusion Dream GS is p-e-r-f-e-c-t! Some people will tell you that you won't be happy unless you spend at least $300 on a paddle... don't believe them! Look in the classified section of this site and see how many BB paddles you see for sale as opposed to the other, more expensive brands. There's a reason for that. Great job, Bending Branches... again!

Botetourt County Tourism: