Submitted: 11-11-2003 by Christopher Tindall

I use mine on three various-sized lakes, mainly calm water. Sure, the zipper does drip sometimes but I've never gotten any water over the side from waves or anything. Besides, you can't really expect not to get wet in such a small boat.I've sat all day in my IK-116 and haven't had any problems. It's comfortable little kayak, it can pick up a pretty quick speed, hold a 12-pack of beverages, and it definitely one of the funnest watersports I've ever done.It's very durable, I've paddled over many unseen submerged rocks and the bottom isn't even scratched. This little kayak is amazing! As an aside, I really don't think you can deal with a better company than Stearns. My 4-piece Stearns paddle was stuck together. Within a half-day, I had received instructions on where to send it. Within a week, I had received a new paddle, express-posted and I was back on the lakes! Get this kayak - you won't regret it!