Submitted: 11-03-2003 by Michael McDonald

Don't do it. Just say no to QCC. Wherever you happen to live, buy locally. Nothing but trouble since I contacted them. Zero customer service. I totally regret giving this company my hard earned money. Warranty damage within 30 days of getting it and it took almost a year to get another one. They sound great before and during the buying process but if you have any trouble they ignore all emails and phone messages. I wish I had bought at REI. It is my first one so I can't speak badly of the boat except that it scratches very very easily and it is not easy getting into the cockpit without something to hold onto or someone to help you. This makes it kind of hard to go out by yourself. Sent them two emails wanting to purchase matching gelcoat to repair the scratches before I store it this winter but they are ignoring me again. I don't want to get the gelcoat anywhere else in case it does not match.Buy locally.