Submitted: 10-17-2003 by Nypaddlers

Ok I love my Sirius, great all around sea kayak. This is the best kayak in the wind I have tried to date. I've been out in some very windy conditions without using the skeg and this boat is great. It carves turns well with a lean but will track like an arrow with out the lean. When the water starts to get rough the Sirius really shines waves seem to roll off the sides of this kayak with very little impact. Also very nice in following seas very little broaching. This kayak is fast not race fast but very fast for touring with no time lost trying to stay on track. The stability is very good for a 20" beam and the secondary is as good as i've been in. I have the HF model which is the same as the M though mine has the cut out for the spare paddle instead of the day hatch. Wish I had the hatch and the cut out. The Sirius is made very well as all P&H kayaks are. P&H is second to none when it come to well made kayaks. If you want a fast sea worthy kayak that is fun to paddle get your self a Sirius you will be glad you did.