Submitted: 10-09-2003 by rwven

I purchased my RavenSpring Uno drysuit in October 2002. I could not be happier with this product. The suit is very well constructed and fits very well (each suit is made to order). I did have a small problem with one of the seams of protective layer over the upper right leg (cosmetic defect not functional defect). I notified RavenSpring immediately and they told me that they would repair this type of defect at ant time, even out of warrantee. I proceeded to use the suit for the remainder of the winter and sent the suit in for repair about 18 days ago. The suit was promptly repaired and has already been returned. RavenSpring even credited me for more than my cost of shipping the suit to them. RavenSpring makes a great product and they back that product with prompt , friendly service. (BTW guys, get the relief zipper!)