Submitted: 09-22-2003 by MS

I was in the market for a tandem recreational kayak since the beginning of the summer so I could bring the kids along for short runs... The kayak I would choose needed to be a model of flexibility... able to carry some stuff and myself if I went out alone... or with two kids... or with the wife... Tall order??? Not for the Nunavut!!! Very stable, great tracking... even more so with the removable skeg, loads of space to bring gear along, great rear bulkhead and amazing speed for this type of 'yak... I've tried half a dozen of them before finally getting this one... no regret whatsoever!!! The price, quality, performance, confort and fun equation was more than filled out!!! If you're looking for familly fun at a good price and the possibility to go out on your own with something solid... take a serious look at the Nunavut!!