Submitted: 08-28-1999 by SB

Had mine about two years. It was the hottest thing going back then. Since then have bought a gradient and a topolino (yes, I like to creek!). When I first got it, I loved it. It does however have a "wierd" stern. Sometimes it will get real squirrelly. In a surging eddy or other funny water, sometimes the current seemed to catch an edge. I do paddle my gradient exclusively now except when the volume is real low and I'm in my topo. One day though I would like to do a self supported 2-3 day trip.(are there any of these in the southeast?) When and if this ever takes place, I know i'll wish I had my rockit. It's roomy, safe, is an excellent design, and has the most bomb proof plastic on the market. If prijon would offer an eight foot creeker, and i hear they are, i plan on getting one and paddling it forever. The rockit is however destined to be a classic.