Submitted: 07-31-2003 by Simon (Again)

Further to previous review, I have now had a dozen ocean surfs, four trips to the Sydney white water stadium, and a couple of river runs. I'm still very happy with the boat, but more so, friends who are much more skilled playboaters than me have all had goes, and while they wont give up their Space Cadets, Kingpins and Chronics, they all liked it and found it very easy to cartwheel. For myself I find it the best combination river runner playboat of my group of paddlers. I can run the drops and navigate the very tricky rock gardens and gorges, and then play in the waves and on the flat water sections between. A few times over a drop I would have been more comfortable with a bit more volume, but then I'd have a creek boat and not be able to play. So I say it's a great boat for me, and any one who can only afford one boat to do two things. Having said that i may be short selling the boats freestyle ability, as my skill in that area is only mediocre. others can push it much further than I can.