Submitted: 07-28-2003 by odtom
I've paddled an Old Town 160T and that is the only reason I know what weather cocking is. The Osprey Triple just wants to go straight. I've gone 2 miles across the Hudson River with a 20 mile wind from the south and had could not belive the minimum amount of leans or adjustments required to keep her going straight. It is so stable that I can stand in it. Great winter project, remarkabley easy to build (I'm not considered handy and my family and friends were shocked to see that I was successful} the Pygmy staff was very helpful. If your a married couple and are considering a tandem the term divorce machine certainly does not apply to the Osprey. This id s great boat for beginners because of its stability and responsiveness and take my advice you won't need the rudder and by all means bring the dog.