Submitted: 06-30-2003 by Bigbender

I've had my Infusion Dream for over a year now and have no complaints what-so-ever. In fact several people I ride with have them now. Before my purchase, I used a decent fiberglass paddle and tried at least five other brandname paddles that friends or family owned. Knowing all along that I wanted something better, I happened to see the Bending Branches paddles at our local boat shop. The graphics caught my eye at first, but then I picked one up. The light weight, quality, and comfortable grips sold me on it. This one is by far the "Cream of the Crop" for paddles in the $100 range (maybe even higher priced paddles). Although it wasn't a selling factor, they offered a free t-shirt with my purchase. When I hadn't received the shirt for several months, I made a phone call to test their service. My call prompted several apologies and they promised to send a shirt right away. They not only sent one shirt, but two shirts and an apology note within a week. The reviews below mentioned glue coming apart, but none of us have had problems of any kind with ours. Try one-you'll like it...