Submitted: 06-19-2003 by Ed Cody

I purchased my Reggae February 2002. Mine was made at the Manufacture for my desired color and shipped to my outfitter. I use my Reggae on rivers class I-III, surfing the ocean, scuba diving, and flat water tours. Yes you need to take the time to get use to it and the way it handles. I take it on long flat water trips with great speed and pushing it, and I have no problems keeping it in a straight line. Easy to slide out of and to climb back in. The eyelets have not scratch me once like other kayaks I have owned. The hatch makes it easy for storage when on long trips. Again the back is big enough for scuba equipment, camping equipment, cooler full of water and pepsi!! Plus there is plenty of sitting room and very comfortable. Really a great kayak. Any questions please feel free to email me.