Submitted: 06-13-2003 by bigbluetruck

I was really tired of bad fitting sneakers and wool socks for boating footware attire. I guess that trip to Bonaventure, Quebec in June 2002 where I thought it was going to be warm and IT SNOWED TWICE!!!!!!! :>( I froze my butt off; not a happening thing, especially my feet. Never again I vowed. The one thing I also wanted was a good tread as most of the neoprene shoes out there have a soft sole and/or underside. NRS has solved that problem with this water boot. The sole and treads are thick and firm. The boot covers ankle height, has both a lace up tie system and velcro strap. They were $70.00 & shipping. The only time you might not use them is in very warm weather, they could get a little warm if not wet. Otherwise, warm feet it is and comfortable too!!!! :>)

I would recommend these boots/shoes for serious consideration if you are in the market for boating footwear.