Submitted: 06-06-2003 by Mark

Here are my impressions of this boat after paddling it for about 4 hours: - very manueverable, but not so great in tracking. I had to use the rudder to keep it going straight. At one point, I tried everything I could without the rudder, including leaning and strokes, to no avail. - Fast for its length, but not very fast. Paddled with a Dagger Cortez and a Cape Horn both of which were significantly faster boats, but they are also about 3 feet longer. - solid construction. Can't fault it for that. The thigh braces seemed a little wide causing me to sit a little awkwardly. - initial stability is medium. Kind of tippy, but not so much that it is a problem. Secondary stability is good. Overall a good boat for its length. I am going for a longer boat such as the Prijon Kodiak or perhaps the Dagger Cortez. Happy kayaking!