Submitted: 06-04-2003 by Barry

I bought a "second" at the OT spring sale, but honestly cant tell the difference between this "second" and a "first". I've got the Cloud color, which is attractive and will probably hide the scratches well. I had used a friends 138 last summer and after trying several other models and brands, decided this was the one for me.

Also purchased 2 Otters and a Stoker (OT Sport's model of the Otter) for the wife and 2 daughters (separate reviews). I'm only 5'7", have a 42" waist and weigh 255 and the 138 fits me great. I love the adjustable seat and can ride for hours without taking a break. Any extra gear we take along goes with me, so I like the weight cap of 380 also.

Overall its a perfect recreational/camping kayak for me. And since I live less than an hours drive from the factory store, I can help the local economy!!