Submitted: 02-06-2003 by Sean McKinnon

This boat ROCKS! Wavesport really did their homework on this one. I have been kayaking for two years now and this is my third boat. The first was a Score and it was too quirkey. The second was a Godzilla, a fantastic boat with very limited playability. And now the Super EZ. This IS the most comfortable boat I have ever sat in. I am 6'3" with 35" inseam and size 14 feet weighing in at a nimble 235lbs. HAHA. I can now surf all day long in comfort. All of the tricks are within reach and limited only by my skills, but I am learning. This boat rolls easily but requires solid form with no cheating or rushing. The FAT II outfitting is awesome except for the adjustable footwell. When pulled rearward it tends to jiggle side to side. So I just moved the seat forward and left the footwell all the way up in the nose of the boat. This should help with the bow stalls! The cokpit opening is soo large that only one skirt will fit. No problem though because it is really easy getting in and out with such a large opening. This boat is a Best-Buy, even more so now that Waveport lowered the price to $849. Nobody is even close with all the other new baots running over $1000!