Submitted: 01-06-2003 by kayaker75

Holy cow! I've been wanting to buy a headlamp for sometime now and ordered one of these (Princeton Tec Aurora) after reading the reviews here. As I held the light for the first time, pointing it away from me, I couldn't get it to come on. I guess I just wasn't pushing the button hard enough. I turned it around to see if I was doing something wrong, pushed the button again and BAM! It was so bright it felt like it melted my retina. Seriously! It's also very light weight, very comfortable to wear, and has an adjustable head so you can point the beam exactly where you need it. This thing is awesome and has a lot more applications than just the outdoors. Mine also came with the little 'Pulsar' keychain light. Tiny but unbelievably bright as well. I know I'll be using both of them a lot.