Submitted: 11-28-2002 by Jack D.

The Zydeco is a great rec. kayak. At only 35#,I can easily cartop it & carry it from car to water.It's sharp looking with its multi-colors & WW appearance. Cockpit size & storage are both ample.This is my 3rd kayak so I did much research on other small boats,especiallySwifty,Otter,Naturalist,& Sundance. Zydeco is the best of the bunch! It's fast for it's9'2" length, is stable,well balanced, & maneuverable. Asmall skeg & 2 gutters make for good tracking. The 2002 model has an improved wide,comfortable integrated padded seat & an adjustable padded back. The details are outstanding: *security bar * drain plug * ergonomic carry toggles * beverage holder * molded in- graphics *keeper foot pegs * dual deck rigging * recessed deck fittings with interior bolts caps. * mesh storage bag. This is the perfect kayak for ponds, lakes &slow moving rivers. It is the perfect kayak for me.