Submitted: 11-21-2002 by Bill Lloyd

I forgot to say something in my earlier post. My old Eskimo 17 was white with grey trim [which is, in my humble opinion, what God intended a sea kayak to look like! :-) ], and QCC didn't show that as a color option. I asked the guys at QCC if I could have that combination; they said they didn't have grey but they would try to find some and if they could, try to match the grey of the Eskimo 17. When I picked it up, there it was, white with grey trim...and perfect. !!! These guys want to please their customers!!! These guys TRULY CARE ABOUT their customers!!! I see that perhaps I should add that I now live in Ohio and do not and never have worked for QCC. Like most QCC 500 owners, I simply think that what is essentially a "word of mouth" operation like QCC deserves to get the "word of mouth" out there...and people looking for a new 'yak deserve to learn about QCC! [Now why has Sea Kayaker magazine not yet reviewed this wonderful boat???] And yes, feel free to e-mail if you want more on all this.