Submitted: 11-18-2002 by Russ Peck

I really like this boat! My other boat is a Dagger GTX. I bought this boat for myself, son, and others to take paddling with me. This boat is a dream to roll. My son was rolling on his first session. I really like to roll this boat. It has great secondary stability. It's not edgy and very forgiving on the eddy line. This is a fun boat. I mainly run big water and this is a great boat for that. It has a lot of volume. The outfitting is good. I really like the adjustable footpegs, but my son has complained that a few times in the rough stuff his foot has slipped off and he once twisted his ankle just a bit. I don't know if this is a problem or not. I haven't experienced it.

This boat just looks cool. It is cool! I'm 6',195lbs. and I fit into it just fine. My son is 5'10" and weighs about 150 lbs. He absolutely loves it. My brother is 5'10" and weighs about 230 lbs. and he fits in. This is a very versatile boat. The Supersonic is just a great all around boat that is fun to paddle.