Submitted: 11-15-2002 by keg

If anyones looking for an all purpose kayak they need not look any further. This boat does it all, from ocean/creek/river touring, to surfing, to raging waves crashing over your boat ocean paddling. I have put this boat through a tremendous amount of abuse and it just keeps going and going. It has awesome initial stability, but even better secondary stability. With a little practice you can lean it until it starts pouring water in her huge cockpit. It turns great, and tracks good also. High winds seem to make her wanna weathercock but thats what rudders and skegs are made for. It has good speed and cuts through the water nicely. At first I didn't like how big the cockpit was, but I grew to luv it after I figured out I could fit one of my children in it with me. If you want a kayak that can take whatever you dish out, this is definitely the boat for you. Long live the Zoar Sport.