Submitted: 10-31-2002 by rufus,sr.
I just bought a new one, this is the second one I've had, I wanted a rudder and it was cheaper, than buying a rudder and putting on the old one. I like it because of length, size of cockpit, its not as big as the pungo's cockpit. It paddles good, tracks good on calm flat water, but put it in wind, chop it different, put the rudder down and it does ok. The rudder is a good thing to have as conditions change often sometime, I wish it had a sealed bulkhead on front though. The seat doesn't set as good as the regular phase 3, because the bottom of the seat is molded as part of the kayak,and is raised up off bottom, looks as if they had a perception designer to design it, because it has tracking channels like the perception acadia, seat bottom designed same way, but I like it a lot, thats why I would rate it 9 out 10.