Submitted: 10-14-2002 by c2g
The boat does exactly what Wenonah says it will. It tracks well, is very fast, is very seaworthy, and will haul a lot of gear. I've had 330 lbs. in mine and still covered miles at a very good pace. My only complaint about the boat is that it wants to turn into the wind, even if the wind is fairly light. If you use a long kayak paddle, you won't notice this as much. If you use a shorter bent shaft paddle, you will definitely find that the boat is hard to work with if there is much of a wind. This tendency seems to be much less obvious when paddling with a load, but is still there. Do I like the boat? Absolutely. The combination of speed and seaworthiness makes it fun to have. However, if I was going to spend a lot of time paddling in windy conditions, I might consider buying something different.