Submitted: 09-26-2002 by Tim

My previous solo was a Prism by Wenonah which was great for everything it is advertised for but I longed for a faster boat. I sold my boat this past summer and decided I didn't have the time or money to spend on another. By the time the end of the summer had come around I missed canoeing so much that I decided to order a new one. I made the logical choice of the Advantage without hesistation knowing it was the boat for me. The only question that I had was what material to get. After talking with a few other advantage owners the kevlar ultralight was gonna be my choice until I layed eyes upon a graphite one. I decided then and there that the graphite advantage was worth the extra money and one of the most beautiful boats I've ever seen. Paddling it for the first time was a truly amazing experience. I was overwhelmed with joy and have no doubts in my mind that I have found the perfect boat for me. It is the fastest but still most user friendly boat that I have found. My only regret is that my friends need faster boats now because even with two of them in a tandem Wenonah they dont stand a chance.