Submitted: 09-25-2002 by Bigchiefoldguy

I've had my Ram-X for nearly 10 years and I don't believe you can find a better canoe for the money. I've taken this canoe down the Esconoba and Big Two Hearted rivers in th U.P. of Michigan many times - loaded down with camping gear and two fat guys!! As well as countless lakes from Michigan to Pennsylvania. I have never had her flip on me, and I always feel real comfortable both paddling solo or with a pal (by the way, I love those stadium seat backs!). My best paddling buddy has an Old Town 17' we call the barge - he's always asking if we can take my Coleman! I don't really find the Ram-X to be too heavy, I can get it into the back of my pick-up no problem. In my opinion the Ram-X can carry the load and paddle with the best of them. I only wish I could freshen up her faded hull.