Submitted: 09-19-2002 by chak22

I purchased this tent this spring after my other tent (a cheapie) leaked while we kayak camped in canada ,that was all it took and went to eureka soon after, It was a factory 2nd and with close inspection I could find nothing wrong with it , first time we used it was on the susquehanna sojourn , I did no sealing or waterproofing for this trip and let me tell you it rained every night for 3 nights in a row,and while many of the poor souls on the trip were getting wet or running out to get tarps(Kmart must have made a killing ) this tent didn't leak a drop, it is an "A" frame tent with a full rainfly and a vestibule for storage of gear you don't want in the tent ,this is a 3 man tent so there is ample room for 2 people and has good ventlation, its light ,just under 7 lbs.and fits in the rear hatch of my Cape Lookout easily , this may be an old design but after 3 nights of rain I'm sold , great quality tent and worth every dime .....