Submitted: 09-05-2002 by ladams

A year has gone by since I posted my review of my Narwhal, and I thought an update was in order...she's still a beautiful boat, though she no longer looks new...the red decks have faded just a little and there are a number of minor scratches. So I no longer live in fear of marring her...just relax and take reasonably good care of her, while enjoying the ride...

I love this boat more and more as time goes by. You'll have to forget my comments on speed. She may not be quite as fast as other composites, but she recently walked away from a Prijon Kodiak and a variety of Dagger and Perception boats, including my old Eclipse, and they were paddled by people half my age. And I thought I was loafing along at the time! Was just enjoying myself on this offshore paddle, when I looked around and found myself alone...had to wait several minutes for the rest of 'em to catch up. Credit the boat for this, NOT the paddler!!! So, now I have NO criticisms...