Submitted: 08-20-2002 by Sphinx

I've had my Narpa for about a year now, so I've really gotten to know it. It's a good, stable, predictable boat. I'm not a real strong person, and I find it's a bit of a chore to turn around in a small space, but on the open water it handles beautifully in wind, chop, ski-boat wake, you name it. I wish the cargo hatches were a wee bit bigger. the front one is downright tiny, and it's difficult to get gear like tent poles or full drybags inside. I find that theres still plenty of room inside for more stuff, but I cant maneuver objects in through the opening. This weekend though, I got in full camping gear for two into just my boat. Well, a LOT of it was strapped to the outside, but we made it without swamping! In short, I like my boat a lot, though there's some I like equally well for different reasons.