Submitted: 08-15-2002 by Ken

The best thing about this kayak is that it allows me to go from a motorcycle (BMW R100 GS/PD) to a kayak in less then ten minutes. The boat is transported easily, stores away in to a small closet, yet delivers solid performance on the water. My wife loves that it doesn't take up a lot of space since we live in a loft with limited storage room. It does lack a bit in it's tracking and gliding against the wind. Steve's advice about a home made floor piece radically improves this shortcoming, though I can't bring the floorboard on the motorcycle. It is very well made, easy to set up, and is good looking in the water. I have gotten a lot of positive feedback from other kayakers on it's cool looks. It is a much better inflatable than the others I have tried and less expensive too. I would have gladly paid more just for the quality of the materials used and the solid design. If you are looking for a kayak that is well made, easy to set up, and won't take up a large part of your garage, this is it. No roof rack necessary! And no, I don't work for this company, I am just a fan of their product.

Cache Lake Camping Foods: