Submitted: 08-12-2002 by SHOOTER1982

I have kevlar rendevous with a center rib that runs most of the length of the canoe. There is not much I can not do with this boat. I agree with most about wind on a lake, but find me any kind of paddle powered craft that handles well on a windy lake (I just slow down and j-stroke my way home). I have run this boat through class II and lots of rivers and lakes, it turns very well, tracks well, when I sit and switch and dont go over three strokes a side, it is not a speed demon, but I do keep up just fine with my bro' in his prism. He in fact has been looking to get a copy of mine because of its all around versatility. I really like the tractor seat and have it set to be adjusted for sitting or kneeling, I slide it all the way forward when I kneel and then back 3 notches when I sit. I have demo'd many other solo canoes and none has yet to compare to the versatility of my kevlar rendevous.