Submitted: 08-12-2002 by gaylordsr

My wife and I have had our ONNO Full-Tour paddles for about a week now and after trying every carbon paddle we could get our hands on before we ordered ours,we have decided there is no better carbon paddle anywhere that is comparable to these, at any price. In that week we paddled over 26 hours in all kinds of conditions and the weight, quality,and cost make them the best paddle we ever could have found. Where we used to get really tired after four miles of paddling upriver, we now padde twice as far in half the time and we still don't get tired. Patrick made these paddles exactly to our specifications for far less money than any run of the mill carbon paddle made. We loan our paddles to all our friends and they all agree, these are the lightest and best paddle they have ever used and will be ordering one for themselves.