Submitted: 08-01-2002 by MWoods

I bought my Mr. Clean off ebay about a month ago. I'm 210 lbs and 6' tall and the Mr. clean fits great. My only problem is my size 13 feet that have a slight problem fitting without a bit of pinch. The foam footrests where a god send and allowed me to shave them to add comfort. The thigh braces are comfortable even though i'm an ex-football player with big thighs. The thigh braces aren't ajustable wich is one thing i would change but that would be it. I am a first time WW kayaker and the Mr. Clean allows me to pull off stunts that make my friends jelous. If you are a big paddler 190-215 lbs dont go for the larger version the Ultra Clean you wont need it and because you are at the top of the weight limit for the boat you will be able to throw it around with your weight. You really feel like the boat is riding you and not the other way around. The seat and back rest are A+ and much more comforatable than dagger or wave sport (sorry loyalists) perception seats and back rests are just better. I wouldn't take the Mr. Clean past class 4 though because it is a hybrid of play and creek boat that leans towards play. For really big water your need more displacement or you will get owned by big holes and almost die like me :). Great boat for beginners even though perception says its for inter-advace. The 9 rating is for non adjustable thigh braces and low bow celling for larger feet. But those 2 complaints only apply to larger paddlers.