Submitted: 07-17-2002 by Alisa

My first yak. I love it! I am having so much fun! I am beginner, but a good one, and I find it is a bit slow sometimes, but generally a great boat. I love not having to worry about it- it's so nice and simple. I don't feel like an idiot in over my head. I feel that I have got exactly what I was looking for in a beginner kayak. I go out on the lakes after work everyday to catch the sunsets. Beats TV for sure! I am looking forward to taking it everywhere! -And best of all, my little swifty was made right here in the Carolinas! She's a Carolina girl like me! I am glad to read some of you more daring folks have actually taken them into more treacherous territory than I thought you could get away with in such a craft! I will have more courage in trying out the spots I really want to hit!